The Joshua Tree Conference Group team is committed to the health and safety of our attendees. We want to exercise an abundance of caution and follow the lead of health officials.
We are confident that we will be able to gather in person this year and require all of our attendees to do one:
- Vaccination card by October 14th
- Rapid PCR Test results 72 - 0 hours before arrival
- Rapid antigen test administered on site
Other onsite enhancements
- Masks are required indoors
- All dining outside
- One stage outside
- Round table sessions outside
- Outdoor networking options
All attendees agree and acknowledge that they are undertaking participation in AIM, produced by Joshua Tree Conference Group, events and activities at their own will. You are fully aware that possible illness or physical injury could occur to you as a result of participation in this and other events related to this conference. You give this acknowledgement knowingly and agree to participate in conference events and assume responsibility for my own well-being.