Lights, camera, ACTION!
Calling all the Steven Spielberg’s, tRIPP&tYLER’s and IISuperwomanII’s of the multifamily industry: the time to submit entries for the AIM Conference’s annual Video Awards has arrived! Submit Video
Videos continue to be crucial to creating a positive prospective renter experience, and well-made ones can serve as powerful lures for those searching for their next rental home. With the apartment industry responding in full force to the ever-evolving marketing landscape, last year’s contest garnered over 80 submissions and produced 14 finalists and seven grand winners.
Alliance Residential took home the most awards include the Adele parody below. Additional honorees included JMG Realty, Morgan, Bozzuto and GoToMyApartment and for the second year in a row Entrata. Will they continue to dominate?
Whether a repeat winner or a first-time entrant, property managers and multifamily owners and operators can submit videos in the following categories (vendors are restricted to the “Best Vendor” category):
• Best Community Marketing Video – submit videos used for community marketing and leasing.
• Best Brand Marketing Video – enter videos promoting an overall company or portfolio brand.
• Best Training / Company Culture Video – submit any training and/or corporate culture videos.
• Best Amateur Video – enter any low-budget or creative use of limited-technology videos, etc.
• Best Short Form or New Format Video – submit Vine or Instagram or other short, viral, social videos here.
• Best Vendor Video – vendors, it’s all you.
• Funniest Video - make us lol.
Submissions will be accepted until Monday, March 13th at 11:59 pm pst. Each entry requires an entry fee of $50 made to the Housing Industry Fund. Donate at http://www.hifinfo.org/donate/ and send us a confirmation.
Finalists and grand winners for each category will be announced at the AIM Video Awards ceremony, to be held at AIM 17, May 8-10 at the Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, CA.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.